Your field of responsibility:
Data Protection and Application Security organisation within GCIO ESS is responsible for the design and delivery of the key technical capabilities, products and services related to information security. This includes public key infrastructure, data leakage prevention, information rights management, application security. We operate in 4 locations now: UK, Switzerland, Poland and India providing products and services globally to Credit-Suisse. We are starting to expand our team in Pune, India in order to provide commoditized services to our internal customers globally.
Successful candidate will be in charge to support service management activities related to Data Leakage Prevention capability and potentially a few other new products we are recently developing from Data Protection area. As the Service Management Business Analyst, you will have following responsibilities:
- Support design and improvement of Data Protection services (that include integration with other products/process/services, preparing workflows, automations, defining requirements for implementation and operation teams),
- Monitor performance and ensure effectiveness of the service,
- Liaise with internal stakeholders /consumers of the service regarding performance, effectives, operational issues,
- Ensures quality delivery of the services,
- Understand business demand and expectations from business stakeholders, and appropriately plan for Service development and delivery,
- Report Service performance / major risks and issues to the management,
- Act as integrator / interface across engineering and operations resources,
- Ensure efficient day-to-day operation to deliver the service,
- Understand and solve service related issues,
- Define and support of build service related metrics.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience:
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics.
- Proven track record of overall 5+ years’ experience in various IT fields and 2y+ in the equivalent role.
- Understanding of information security aspects.
- Leadership experience in leading the project, process, product, etc.
- Practical experience in AGILE (including toolchain: Jira, Odyssey)
- Experience in working in international environments or working abroad, preferably in financial industry.
- Fluent written and spoken English, ability to communicate with various levels of business and IT stakeholders in the organization.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Experience in building/running onboarding services for users migrating to the new IT solutions.
- Familiarity with technologies: Symantec DLP, RSA Archer, MS AIP, McAffee EPO, O365 DLP.
- Holding ITSM and Security certifications is an advantage: ITIL, CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, CISM, CCSP, or similar.
- Experience in designing new IT services according to ITIL and/or acting as Service Manager for IT service is an advantage.
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members,
- Pension plan,
- Charity days,
- Training and development,
- Internal Mobility.
- Language training course,
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas,
- Parking allowance,
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.),
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.),
- Relocation package,
- Employee Referral Program,
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office).
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...