Data Operations, Advisor
Data Science, Reporting and Analytics
Data Operations, Advisor
Who are Equinix?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. That is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Data Advisor / Data Administrator / Data Coordinator
In this role, you will be required to work with the data quality team to rectify any errors within customer billing and invoices, as well as work on specific projects and work with customer assets.
This is a fairly junior role but with lots of room for career progression with future role opportunities mapped out in the team to give everyone scope to improve, learn and progress.
- Create and manage Power Points
- Create and manage Dashboards
- Create and manage recurring and adhoc reports
- Perform Data analysis and compare various data sets to show issues or commonalities
- Provides Project Management support to ensure cross-functional teams and tasks are kept on track
- Provides support to the Global and Regional data remediation teams, who are responsible for maintaining data quality.
- Coordinates data clean-up projects Globally and Regionally
- Identifies root causes related to newly discovered issues
- Guides Global Data Quality strategy, tool development and implementation practice to Cross Functional Data teams
- Perform data impact analysis and drive consistent data solutions Globally to maintain alignment in relation to business process
- Ability to understand various technologies, analytic tools to troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day data issues
- Create and manage recurring and ad hoc reports
- Learns comprehensive End-to-End (E2E) Quote to Cash (Q2C) process to understand potential system and/or process gaps in order to communicate improvement and/or enhancement ideas
- Becomes Subject Matter Expect (SME) on the Product Hierarchy and how data flows between integrated end-to-end systems
- Experience completing similar tasks to those above
- Ability to strongly maneuver through at least 1 of the following Equinix systems/tools: Siebel, SalesForce, CapLogix, SingleView, DART.
- SQL experience a plus
- SmartSheets experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills Required, with experience in creating pivots and macros a plus
- Microsoft PowerPoint Skills a plus
- Willing to occasionally shift working schedule to provide global support for other time zones, if/when needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to identify and manage cross-team and cross-project dependencies
- Ability to anticipate and address issues early
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage timelines and follow-up with cross-functional groups independently when deadlines are approaching and/or missed
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects for various internal customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required, with ability to professionally and comfortably speak and write with all levels of internal and external customers
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to make decisions independently, knowing how and when to escalate issues
What to do next?
Apply now to send your CV direct to our team!
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...