Data Manager (Automotive Aftermarket Division)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- IT development : Develop and maintain existing systems and tools for Data extraction and delivery
- Work on massive extraction from different SAP systems (with Talend)
- Creation of SQL queries and stored procedures and MS Access reporting (VBA code)
- Work on power BI reports
- Develop of new frontend application in C#
- Data management
- Be contact and represent the company in person for external customers regarding product data
- Extract and provide material master data to in- and external stakeholders in a self-reliant way
- Participate in EU project teams to establish harmonized processes
- Track continuously data quality in our systems and drive pro-actively solutions
What distinguishes you:
- Good skills in IT tools : MS Access (VBA), SQL, Power BI, C#, Talend is a plus
- Good English skills
- Know-how in SAP ERP R/3; preferred in module SD and MM
- Experience within marketing area, Price-/Data-Management preferred
- Ability to travel within Europe on a regular basis
- High self-motivation and willingness to work in a virtual team
- International team player with customer oriented working attitude
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...