Data Engineer with DataBricks
Area of expertise: Analytics
The role is available for Candidates from Warsaw, Łódź, Tricity and Wrocław!
About the role:
As a Data Engineer (DataBricks), you will collect, aggregate, store, and reconcile data in support of Customer’s business decisions. You will design and build data pipelines, data streams, data service APIs, data generators and other end-user information portals and insight tools.
Day-to-day you will:
- Plan, build and implement data solutions based on DataBricks
- Design and build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams
- Develop and Maintain Data Warehouse
- Design and create ETL processes supplying Data Warehouse
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring process
- Preprocess of structured and unstructured data, create queries in databases
Our offer includes:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract
- For contract of employment: creative right up to 80%, 100% paid sick leave, annual bonus, private medical care for you and your family, cafeteria platform with sport card, internal rewards and referral program
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid Microsoft certifications
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression, engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
You are experienced in implementing data solutions based on DataBricks. You are curious team-player with passion to learn and working for different clients likely having about 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with Azure Databricks
- Familiarity with PySpark
- Fluent Polish and English, both verbal and written
- Mastery of SQL (T-SQL or PL SQL preferred)
- Knowledge of at least one component: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, Azure SQL
- Experience with any programming language used for data engineering purpose: Python, Scala, R, Java etc
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows
Will be considered as an advantage but are not required:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Knowledge of the following components of Azure Analytics: Azure HDInsight with Spark, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure IoT Hub, or Azure Event Hub, Azure CosmosDB
- Experience preparing data for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Jupyter Notebooks or Databricks Notebooks for Python development
What we offer you:
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee stock purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Avanade jest miejscem, w którym każdy może być sobą i mieć najlepsze warunki do wykonywania swojej pracy. Cieszymy się z różnorodności naszych zespołów.