Product Configuration and Implementation
Location – Kraków or remote work
The ACIA is looking to hire a Data Engineer to support the design and development of data solutions that enable the delivery of the ACIA’s analytical objectives.
- Work with the Data Engineering Manager and in collaboration with Aon’s business teams to define and deliver data solutions that enable and enhance ACIA’s reporting and analytical capabilities
- Design, develop, test, tune, deploy data pipeline solutions and hand off to support teams to operate
- Interface with key business stakeholders to gather data integration requirements and develop solutions accordingly
- Contribute to the logical/physical design and development of new/existing data marts/models
Maintain up to date Technical and Operational documentation
- Manage task list and communicate updates to stakeholders and team members following an Agile Scrum methodology
- Work as key member of the core team to support the timely and efficient delivery of critical data integration deliverables
- Programming experience; in particular with Python, Perl or SPARK advantageous
- Experience as an ETL/DWH developer with strong knowledge in designing, developing and delivering end-to-end data integration processes for large scale data warehouses
- Experience in design, development and deployment of data warehouses or relational/analytical/multi-dimensional data marts
- Strong understanding of BI principles, architectures and enterprise scale BI solutions
- Experience with enterprise scale ETL/ETL solutions such as SSIS, IBM DataStage
- Experience developing data solutions on AWS (AWS Glue, Spectrum, Redshift, RDS)
- Advanced RDBMS experience particularly Oracle and MS SQL Server including complex stored procedures, functions, query optimization, indexing strategy etc.
- Exposure to and direct experience with AWS Redshift a distinct advantage
- Exposure to DWH appliance platforms such as Teradata, Netezza, MS APS advantageous
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM is desirable
- Full project lifecycle experience, from initial concept through to deployment and support.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace – we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...