Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centres across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have built the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Conducts testing and basic installations, escalating issues as required.
· Installs ladder racks and fiber raceways
· Builds/Installs cages
· Installs cable management/support systems to include vertical wire managers, horizontal wire managers, and patch panels
· Performs intra-cage and infrastructure installations
· Installs and grounds cabinets and two-post racks
· Escalates SRs that require additional information
· Conducts carrier circuit testing
· Installs/Tests/Modifies cross connects per SOPs and ensures proper cable management of: coax, fiber, twisted pair copper, and intra-building cross connects
· Maintains accurate notes and records of activity fulfillment in ticketing system
· Supports fulfillment of projects with direction from senior staff
· Completes all assigned training in a timely manner
· Supports customer satisfaction through timely and precise orders
Data show that many applicants apply for a job when they have 100% of what is required. We encourage people to bring their different experiences and background to work. If you are interested in working for Equinix and have found a role that challenges you, please don’t let your reservations hold you back!
At Equinix, we believe that our culture and values are at the heart of our success and it’s our aauthentic, humble, and dedicated people who create the Magic of Equinix. We know we are only as successful as our people, so strive to offer a supportive and progressive working environment where we actively promote learning and development so our people can grow their careers with us.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We actively champion diversity with a series of networks including Black Connect, Equinix Women’s Leadership Network, and Pride Connect.
Zamieszczona oferta pracy jest efektem współpracy Fundacji Mamo Pracuj z pracodawcą. Przed aplikacją do firmy samodzielnie sprawdź warunki zatrudnienia.