In this position, you will be responsible for data architecture design, work closely with our software and application development teams to recommend structure of our databases and warehouses built on MS SQL Server instances, as well as MS Azure environment to collect, store and deliver most optimal datasets to our Business Analysts to perform their analyses and create outstanding PowerBI dashboards in Azure service.
On daily basis, you will study end users and project needs, as well as asses data infrastructure and its implementation to provide insight into architecture changes. You will develop database design, often in cooperation with a project team, to ensure that E2E business requirements are met. You will be responsible for constantly monitoring our dataflow and immediately addressing databases issues and problems. On top of project related involvements, you will create and maintain a data architecture documentation and security guidelines. You will also play a key role to identify trends in the database usage, and use this information to improve performance and security and recommend new ways to improve the existing database.
We work with:
- MS SQL Server 2016, 2017 (on-premises, Azure IaaS and SaaS)
- Azure SQL Databases, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Blob Storage
- MS SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory
- Azure Analysis Services, PowerBI, PowerQuery
- Business Process Modeling, Data Modeling and UML tools (e.g. Microsoft Visio, MagicDraw)
- Variety of data types and sources (Excel, CSV, JSON)
- Project management tools (JIRA, VSTS)
- University degree
- 4+ years of professional experience in data modeling, processing and warehousing
- expert knowledge in MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- good technical background related to data flow technologies in Microsoft environment (e.g. SSIS)
- good understanding of RDBMS model and database design
- very good knowhow about database administration and security aspects
- solid experience with performance optimization
- strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills
- experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and with complex tasks
- team player and good communication skills
- highly responsible person who act independently within his/her own responsibility area
- fluent in Business English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- experience designing or working with cloud environments (Microsoft Azure preferred)
- PowerBI and Analysis Services or equivalent experiences with similar technologies
- Microsoft certifications
- knowledge in shell scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
- familiarity in C# programming
What we offer:
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8 (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).”
“I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 00-940, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj