Data and Reporting Analyst, hybrid, Senior Associate
Category Business Strategy and Project Management
Job Id R-678289
Who we are looking for
Data and Reporting nalyst will be a part of a CAO EMEA team enabling EMEA Business Units to achieve and maintain full alignment with budget and transformation initiatives.
What you be responsible for
- Participate in planning cycles: forecasting and budgeting from headcount perspective
- Build a strong relationships with Key Stakeholders in Countries across EMEA to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintains excellent working relationships with local senior executives and their support teams
- Provides consultancy and advisory through critical data analysis, extracting key insights, preparing executive summaries of reports, indicating potential areas of focus/anomalies
- Provide support for the data gathering, input and output related to said data forming the Execution of the EMEA CSC annual and multi-year Transformation Program
- Carry out tasks related to the day-to-day activities for the E2E Headcount Management process from the submission process, consolidation, validation, re-forecasting, budget impact assessment, risk escalation to reporting.
- Deliver ad hoc analytical requests
- The team operates in a high visibility role, and is a great opportunity to develop a broad understanding of the business, and to collaborate with colleagues from across the company
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure adherence to submission deadlines, production of reports ensuring precise attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact well with senior executives and their support teams
- An energetic and positive work style with the ability to manage in a fast paced environment
- Analytical skills and attention to details. Work with large amounts of numerical data. Precision and vigilance in ensuring accuracy of reporting is key.
- Strong communication skills: Be able to respectfully challenge as required, articulate issues and predict how outcomes may be impactful.
- Critical Thinking: Must look at the numbers submitted and assess what they represent to identify risks and present findings upwards within the management chain
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with expert capability in Excel
- VBA knowledge is a plus
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance industry/Planning/Budgeting/Project Management
- Prior business operations role with focus on clients and data/business analysis
- Prior State Street experience a plus
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...