D365 Commerce / AX Retail Functional Consultant
Area of expertise: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. We continue to grow our business at the heart of Poland – Warsaw. Joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently looking for D365 Commerce / AX Retail Functional Analyst who will solve business requirements using ERP solutions. You are a liaison between Avanade clients and ERP consultants, particularly during the initial phase of projects.
Day-to-day you will:
- Transform the business process requirements into a logical and technical model, and map the processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure the respective business processes in D365 Commerce / AX Retail and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints defined by the customer
- Lead client workshops to analyze and design solutions for any application and/or process gaps detected during prototyping.
- Write functional specifications and interfaces with technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood
- Define or evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements and link them to the business processes
- Document the settings and prepare customer specific system documentation
- Assist the technical staff by testing the behavior of the system, support the key-users in user acceptance testing of the system, transition the solution to the support organization, train key-users and/or end-users
- Travel as needed
- Fluent Polish and English, both verbal and written
- Experience of D365 Commerce / AX 2012 Retail implementations and support.
- Experience of rollouts, deployments, upgrade.
- Experience of setting up new stores, store migrations.
- Experience of configuration and troubleshooting of POS setup that includes printers, customer display, scanners, hardware station, MPOS.
- Good exposure to Finance & SCM domains and industry knowledge.
- Ability to identify risks, issues, find solution and plan/manage them.
- Good presentation and communication skills: you will interact with client, set & manage stakeholder expectations, make presentation, work in multi-vendor environment.
- We consider as an advantage: D365 Commerce / Retail Certifications
- Contract of employment or B2B contract
- For contract of employment: 100% paid sick leave, annual bonus, private medical care for you and your family, cafeteria platform with sport card, internal rewards and referral program
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid Microsoft certifications
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression, engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- These are just a few of the Avanade benefits, let’s talk about the others!
Your way to Avanade
If your experience and skills match our criteria for the role (even if you don’t have all of the technologies), please apply to us! Monika from our recruitment team will love to meet you!
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Avanade jest miejscem, w którym każdy może być sobą i mieć najlepsze warunki do wykonywania swojej pracy. Cieszymy się z różnorodności naszych zespołów.