Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role:
- Organizing and preparing reporting from across the organization to CSO-specific global regulatory or audit queries, examinations, attestations, and requirement activities,
- Establishing and producing this reporting information via Management Information, dashboards, etc. identifying areas of risk and insight,
- Work within CSO and with collaborators across the bank to report on cyber-related matters by facilitating dialogues with other IT stakeholders/ business partners, reporting on the delivery of projects and improvement initiatives,
- Executing periodic reporting under direction regarding the status of our information security program and key initiatives to Credit Suisse’s Boards, CIOs or other responsible individuals and committees,
- Delivering group level management reporting initiatives, to provide global reporting consistency across regions & divisions, including coordination across multiple countries,
- Support key management/stakeholder meetings (including creation of high level executive-friendly agenda/minutes, including ensuring execution for all items included),
- Collaborating with senior management through the preparation of data and reporting insights related to the bank’s cyber and information security risks,
- Influencing the development of cybersecurity reporting methodologies by collaborating closely with internal parties to represent the organization’s interests,
- Support the CSO Chief of Staff on variable meetings from a reporting perspective, such as with Program/Project Working Groups, interlock meetings, as appropriate,
- Be flexible in your approach and embrace the opportunity to support additional projects and tasks from time to time.
Your future colleagues
The members of the Team you will be joining is diverse both in background and experience as well as geographically. Members of the Team communicate well each to other, share their thoughts and ideas. Everyone contributes their fair share and keep track of progress and work together efficiently on variety of tasks and solutions to fulfill the agreed plan and are part of Bank Strategy. Team is keen and happy to support each other. Everyone is unique and offers own experience and knowledge. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a person who can offer:
- 3+ years of proven and relevant experience in a similar reporting, PMO or regulatory communications position – ideally within the banking sector, or financial services industry.
- Reliability, responsibility and dependability in fulfilling the role responsibilities and obligations, while also seeking to anticipate needs before they occur.
- A proven ability to work autonomously, against defined methods, to follow processes and to deliver high quality products against defined deadlines.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines in a high velocity environment, whilst maintaining a good attention to detail and an excellent analytical ability.
- Creative problem solving and outstanding communication skills, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who enjoys multi-tasking, managing and challenging priorities and assignments.
- A positive and composed attitude, flexibility, and ability to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced environment based on the requirements of regulators, internal or external auditors and senior management.
- Basic project management skills regarding planning, communication, change management, trouble shooting, and an ability to successfully deliver high-quality projects or deliverables.
- The confidence and the ability to work with the executive management support team and across other Group CIO divisions, combined with strong influencing and interpersonal skill-set for developing positive global relationships.
- A basic understanding of IT Security Management or intermediate knowledge of IT organizations within large companies, steering and coordination skills that include experience in stakeholder management and ability to effectively support work activities with the bank’s Senior Management.
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal, are required for presentations and documentation.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...