Customs & Foreign Trade Senior Specialist
Jędrzejowska 81, 93-636 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Contribution to the strategic further development of Bosch’s foreign trade with regards of customs procedures, free-trade agreements, customs simplifications, duty advantages, standardization of foreign trade processes. The scope of the responsibilities includes European countries
- Implementing and executing Bosch’s risk management in foreign trade for a sustainable reinforcement of compliance. Preparation of corresponding risk reports
- Representing Bosch towards authorities in terms of customs authorizations, audits, special customs procedures
- Preparing customs and foreign trade legal reports and statements for associations, authorities in the context of consultations, also for internal departments in the context of strategic projects
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in law or business administration, educational background as a customs officer or completed commercial training with many years of professional experience in foreign trade
- Several years of professional experience (5+ years) in customs consulting or in a responsible position at a customs department of matrix international company
- Profound knowledge of customs law, foreign trade law and international trade agreements
- Experience in systematic risk management and in the application and implementation of free trade agreements, customs simplifications and duty advantages.
- Driving license is required
- Polish speaking, Fluency in English is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Very good work organization, initiative and commitment
- Solid MS Office skills
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...