We are currently looking to expand our exemplary Customer Support team, and take its service to the next level. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who genuinely likes to help people, and is both fluent in German and has a good understanding of English.
- Providing relevant and courteous customer service – primarily in German, but also in English, when needed – falling in line with our high standards and guidelines, which we developed and improved over the years. Currently we only offer text-based support via e-mail.
- Investigating and attempting to recreate potential issues as well as reporting any concerns and findings to the Support Team Lead.
- Helping non-German speaking team members with cases which require their specialized knowledge, but are reported in German.
- Very good (ideally fluent) grasp of the German language, especially in writing.
- A good understanding of written English.
- Willingness to help others, and being slightly detached yourself, are both a must – otherwise, if you take the occasional user complaints too personally, you might not enjoy your job.
- Ability to work slightly longer shifts during special events (once per month at maximum). In very rare cases, it might also be necessary to do some extra work during the weekend.
- Past experience in a Customer Service position.
- Being a native speaker, or having a very good understanding of the culture and quirks of German-speaking countries.
- Being a gamer yourself, and having past experience in solving game-related technical issues.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to chosen GOG.com games.
If, like us, you are a passionate gamer with a soft spot for classic titles, if you want to be part of our DRM-free revolution in our Warsaw office, and if you feel like you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and a cover letter (both in English) here:
and tell us why you think you are the best candidate out there!
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację