Customer Success Manager
Global Customer Care and Experience (GCCX) organization is made up of several customer facing and non-customer facing functions to include Customer Success Managers (CSM). We continue to grow and evolve, and includes change initiatives impacting processes, tools and modernization of roles and responsibilities. To ensure continued success, we are looking to hire a CSM.
The CSM position is pivotal in the delivery of services to a portfolio of Equinix customers. The CSM drives collaboration with customers and internal cross functional teams to manage requirements timely and efficiently. The CSM also owns and manages a very broad range of account and service related customer questions, requests, and issues to resolution.
The portfolio of customers for the CSM position is generally medium to large in scope/complexity and global involvement is required. The CSM is expected to work independently on both standard and non-standard, complex client requests and issues with minimal management guidance.
We are looking for a motivated, customer focused and team orientated French speaking Customer Success Manager to support our team.
- Onboard / Educate customers to bring to bear Equinix policies and procedures, customer facing support and ordering systems
- Deliver support in French and English to our customers
- Develop and maintain expertise on products and services
- Find opportunities to solve customer business requirements by using Equinix’s products & services
- Work cross functionally on new and existing customer installations to deliver services in the agreed upon timeframe
- Find opportunities to drive and support a globally consistent customer experience
- Orchestrate cross functional resources to solve customer requests
- Assemble success plans through understanding customer’s goals and objectives
- Responsible for owning and resolving a wide range of standard and non-standard customer requests and account issues
- Conduct customer meetings and gather insight by driving meaningful dialogue
- Participate in Customer Business Reviews
- Understand the value of cross functional relationships and demonstrate them in the right way to drive ongoing improvements
- Act as the customer advocate with thoughtful and creative balance between customer and business needs
- Identify risk, opportunity and use good judgment for when to raise visibility
- Keep pulse of the customer and identify risk
- May participate in projects and initiatives that drive overall improvements
- Excellent English and French communication skills are essential
- Degree level qualification, preferably in a technical subject, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with customers
- Experience in a technical industry; preferably IT, telecommunications or data centers
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues
- Calm and effective under pressure; Able to remain professionalism in high stress situations
- Embraces change
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the technical service industry preferred
- Able to interact with all levels of internal and external clients
- Requires strong analysis, judgment, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Flexible attitude in accepting unique and non-standard solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Company events
- Company pension and capital forming benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...