Job Req ID: 23697922
Location(s): Warsaw, Poland
Job Type: On-Site/Resident
Job Category: Transaction Services
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
You’ll be a part of a very dynamic team focused on the following types of activities:
- Reconciling, processing, and submitting WHT tax relief at source applications, paid to our Clients in various countries across the entire globe
- Resolving queries raised by tax authorities and/or our Clients
- Providing support to other tax-related processes if needed
- Participating in process of onboarding new Clients if required
- Assisting in preparation of special reports and ad-hoc projects
- Liaise with all units and departments relating and impacting clients on Tax items
Your key responsibilities:
- Preparing documentation in the tax relief at source process
- Supporting the onboarding of new Clients or processes
- Building safe environment to test new solutions and outside the box thinking
- Challenging covered process in order to identify and mitigate risk
- Assisting in development of junior team members
- Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy
- Ability to organize work efficiently and on timely manner
- Strong creativity, innovation, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to develop and learn fast
- Attention to detail
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries („Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.