Custody Operations Specialist
JOB REQ ID 22431313
Citi is a close family of individuals, who are passionate about markets and security services, caring deeply about our clients, take ownership in everything that they do, deliver it with pride, and always succeed together. It is a great place for you to begin your career in banking and gain a strong foothold in the industry, both domestically and globally.
Our ever-growing Custody Department handles the safekeeping and servicing of our clients’ financial assets. We are looking for bright individuals who:
- Have an interest in capital markets and a good command of English (B2/C1);
- Are willing and able to learn a lot of new things,
- Are diligent and organized analytical thinkers, having an eye for detail, and no strangers to multitasking,
- Can ingeniously think outside the box,
- Are open to work with tight deadlines,
- Are computer literate (MS Excel, MS Outlook),
If you are one of them, we would be very happy to talk to you. Please apply for this to help us get to know you better.
Successful candidates will be able to join at an entry level positions in one of our diverse and multicultural teams:
- Transaction processing – receipt and processing of our clients’ securities transactions;
- Asset servicing – processing corporate actions resultant from the securities held by our clients;
- Tax operations – assisting our clients with tax payments and reclaims.
As a member of our global family, you may count on:
- Getting financial services know-how;
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of custodian banking;
- Participating in a wide range of exciting projects that bring real change to the lives of our clients and colleagues around the globe;
- Tight cooperation with international stakeholders;
- Joining a work environment founded on mutual respect, inclusion, and helping others;
- Independently developing your career path, while we provide you with all the necessary tools, coaching, and support to successfully pursue it;
- Infinite selection of free online and on-site trainings, Citi Development Days, etc;
- Internal Mobility – being able to transfer between teams and processes at domestic and international levels;
- Benefiting from the existence of affinity networks – e.g., Citi Diversity, Citi Volunteers;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- ‘Fruity’ Wednesdays and Zoom-free Fridays;
- Private health care, life insurance, sport/fitness card, Employee Pension Plan, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
So, what do you say?
Working hours: full-time
Location: Warsaw (hybrid)
Offer expiration date – no expiration
Are there flexible working hours? Yes
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.