Professional area: Accounting & Finance
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
Location: Warsaw, MZ, PL, 00-850
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Credit and Collections Specialist
As Credit and Collections Specialist you will be reporting to AR & CM Manager in the GBS O2C team based in Poland. As a candidate you should have excellent language skills and an international mindset.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan,
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders,
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally,
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them,
- Flexible working conditions,
- Modern office in a convenient location.
As Credit and Collections Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Credit and Risk Management
- Cash Collection
- Month End Activities (incl. aged debtors, balance sheet review, cash forecast, cash discounts, bad debt, provision, DSO etc.)
- Masterdata Maintenance
- Resolution of client specific queries
- JSOX controls and compliance
- Maintain a high level of service with all business partners (e.g. Customers, AR, Group Treasury, Finance, Legal, Sales, Customer Service etc.)
- Customer risk assessment (incl. insurance cover, collaterals)
- Close cooperation with Accounts Receivable Team to insure timely and accurate cash application
- Credit Analysis – coordinate credit limit request submission and provide recommendations to minimize commercial risk
- Regular and effective cash collection on past due accounts (incl. Intercompany)
- Manage release of blocked sales orders in line with Local and Global Credit Policy
- Work closely with Sales Department and Customer Service to ensure timely and accurate discrepancy resolutions
- Various reporting
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiency and standardization of processes
- Support management team in ad hoc queries/information requests
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements of internal & external audits
- Ensure compliance with all company accounting policies & internal control
We are looking for Credit and Collections Specialist with the right mind-set, preferably with experience in a multi-county environment and 2 years or more as Credit and Collections Specialist. A Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance is preferred but not a requirement.
Language: Excellent English in both written and oral.
IT-experience: Good understanding of IT systems in general (familiar with SAP ).
- Persistence and 'can do’ attitude
- Good knowledge of trade finance collaterals (e.g. letter of credit, bank guarantee, promissory notes, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Openness for new challenges and support in developing new global business services structures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain professional under pressure
- Detail-oriented approach with a high level of accuracy and good analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Good in working independently and creating an overview and structure of the tasks
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to...