Cost Engineer (Global Mobility Business)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Cost engineering for technologies and products is your passion to make our business more competitive
- Understanding the Bill of Material and you can perform cost simulations and derive actions for parts, products and tools
- Interacting with our experts for value stream from purchased material to production and sales
- Being a part of a strong core team with Process Experts and IT specialists in Germany, China, Mexico, India and Poland
- Supporting about 700 users worldwide in process and IT questions and help them in their daily tasks
- Playing an active part in our competence management and can hold trainings for cost engineers
- Your ideas are welcome how to integrate cost engineering in our product development and sales processes
- Contributing to upcoming megatrends such as eco engineering, CO2 footprint and Software costing
What distinguishes you:
- Being a digital native feeling home in IT applications and the underlying processes
- Being are familiar with methods and tools in the agile framework
- Having a degree in Engineering, Engineering Economics or another relevant discipline
- You have some experience in engineering and in the fields of business process management and project management
- You bring along profound knowledge in cost engineering
- You provide expertise in an Enterprise Costing Tool such as Siemens Teamcenter Product Cost Management
- You are a reliable partner in communication and collaboration
- Language skills: English (B2/C1), German would be an additional asset
- You will experience strong onboarding assistance with training and team building
- You are part of a powerful global team of about 200 people in more than 20 countries
- Shaping the future of our business processes and IT landscapes
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Access to medical care, sport pass, co-financed lunches, language and other trainings
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...