Controls Engineer Senior Associate
Equinix is a global digital infrastructure company that operates 245+ data centers across the globe, providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together the fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 20 years of consecutive quarterly growth*. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,000+ networks and 3,000 cloud and IT service providers in 32 countries spanning six continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
*As of Quarter 4 2022
Are you a hands-on problem-solver with a passion for maintenance and infrastructure? We have an exciting opportunity for a Controls Engineer to join our team!
As our new team member, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our Data Centers’ critical infrastructure.
- Using your practical knowledge of BMS systems and energy consumption monitoring systems to monitor and manage the building’s infrastructure
- Utilizing your expertise in SQL databases to create automated reports and make server updates
- Conducting regular site inspections and monitoring alarms to ensure the safety and security of the Data Center
- Performing preventative maintenance on site infrastructure and/or managing vendor relationships
- Assisting contractors and staff with repairs and corrective maintenance
- Site Administration (maintaining site logs and gathering data for permits, such as MOPs and scripts)
- Incident Management
- Provide assistance to the department during routine maintenance activities
- Contribute to ongoing infrastructure projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in both English and Polish (spoken and written)
- Proven experience with BMS systems, energy consumption monitoring systems, and SQL databases.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- If you’re a proactive and detail-oriented individual with a passion for maintenance and infrastructure, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care
- Multisport Card
- Group insurance
- Lunch pass card
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonus
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...