Continuous Improvement Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for
The Continuous Improvement Manager has the opportunity to directly contribute to State Street by working with business towards better and leaner processes.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Your new role
As Continuous Improvement Manager you will:
- Lead and assist business and shared service teams in optimizing their operational teams
- Deliver high quality process/organization analyses
- Collaborate with appropriate teams globally to ensure consistent service delivery, client solutions and client satisfaction
- Support the team’s strategy and direction to meet client needs through the understanding of their business
- Lead planning and management of assigned projects
- Be responsible for definition and execution of overall plan and priorities
- Maintain process tools and templates
- Develop and maintain end-to-end project plans
- Be responsible for reporting requirements for assigned projects
- Manage all reporting requirements for assigned projects
- Assist in developing and implementing new workflow approaches and methods as well as system enhancements
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify, analyze and proactively resolve issues
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Collaborate for Results – Do more than we thought possible by working together to accomplish our goals
- Professional Agility – Be adaptable, responsive to change and intellectually curious, while rigorous in pursuit of client solutions
- Effective Communications – Convey and receive messages clearly, with impact and empathy. Translate and adapt the pitch for each audience
- Problem Solving & Decision Making – Develop solutions and provide counsel to ensure effective decisions are reached by employing timely, rigorous and logical analysis
- Manage Execution- Deliver flawless execution of work products through effective plans, clear priorities and developed process management methods to ensure all resources function at optimal levels
- Data & Analysis – Develop and maintain scorecards and metrics. Collect, analyze, package and communicate data at various levels for use by stakeholders
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience (preferably in leading continuous improvement initiatives).
- Good knowledge of project management and continuous improvement methodologies & techniques (e.g. PMP, Prince, BPMN, Lean/Six Sigma Green/Black Belt)
- Proficiency in English is a must.
What We Offer
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...