Container Platform Administrator
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
You will work in IT Organization, which has Bosch worldwide responsibility in delivering high quality IT products, always close to the newest technology.
We are looking for a candidate with IT background. Your role:
- Being responsible for the build-up and the safe, stable operations of our Container/Platform as a Service cloud solution „OpenShift Container Platform” on top of a modern Infrastructure as a Service layer using Infrastructure as Code
- Together with the team being responsible for the further development of the OpenShift
- Container Platform (e.g. the introduction of Service Meshes with ISTIO)
- Participating in the 3rd level on-call duty in rotation with your colleagues (extra paid)
- Solving complex problems with a structured problem analysis
What distingueshes you:
- A good base knowledge of working on Linux servers
- Strong willingness and interest to learn the new technologies Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Container Platform and Ansible. You are also welcome if you already have skills here
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...