Consultant for Resource Planning (Bosch Business Mobility)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Being our global resource management expert for all IT activities in Bosch Mobility, a total of more than 800 projects and activities each year.
- Supporting and training the project leaders as well as resource managers in the day-to-day use of resource management tools.
- Being responsible for steering further developments of the tools, incl. requirement management and testing, in cooperation with the Bosch IT team and the software provider.
- Taking care of data quality to provide reliable data to connected tools.
- Being responsible for reporting and analysis of resource management data..
What distinguishes you:
- Experience in resource planning or consulting
- Profound knowledge in at least one Resource Management Tool (preferable the solution Planisware)
- Master the MS Office toolbox (e.g. excel, access, teams, share point)
- Good understanding of processes and interdependencies
- Project management knowledge is a benefit
- Strength in analytical thinking: analyzing data, interpreting and deriving recommendations and process improvements
- University degree in Economics, Engineering Economics or another relevant discipline
- Self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
- Excellent command of English and preferable German
- Good communication, presentation skills and a team player
- Enjoy virtual communication and in the same time bring the willingness to travel with you
- Cooperation with a global network of Process and IT Experts
- Working in a dynamic environment with international culture
- Secure employment, based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...