Compliance Control Testing Senior Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for audit? Are you at your best when supporting others?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- analyse and understand IT processes and SOX controls in the ITGC (IT General Controls) areas like Access Rights Management, Change Management, Backup, Security, Segregation of Duties, etc.
- lead testing initiatives: perform the Design Effectiveness (DE) and Operating Effectiveness (OE) testing as per the defined Testing Approach
- support stakeholders in understanding reported control deficiencies and related risks
- escalate any potential testing issues / exceptions to appropriate teams
- maintain the testing documentation and logs, ensuring they are kept up-to-date and detailed
- actively cooperate with the team to meet agreed deadlines
- share and maintain IT and compliance knowledge
The Control Assurance program is an initiative within UBS Group Risk Control, to ensure that we have independent testing and assurance of key controls that address our major risks.
As part of the Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) team you will be working in the global Control Assurance Team in Cracow. You will work with regular engagement with UBS process owners in a variety of UBS global offices and functions.
- 4+ years of experience in audit, risk, security, technology or internal control areas (preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms)
- university degree or equivalent qualification (preferably IT or similar)
- suitable professional qualification such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP preferable although not necessarily a prerequisite for this role
- strong at organisational skills especially in planning, record keeping and hitting deadlines
- strong at analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- good at people skills and working in a diverse team
- good at enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders – Tenacity and Diplomacy
- result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
- fluent English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
At UBS, we believe that strong ideals make strong businesses; and every success we have is made possible by the talent, experience and drive of our employees. Diversity and inclusion is at the forefront of everything we do.