Commercial Risk Junior Specialist with German
Benefits Service Delivery
Aon sp. z o. o
You’re well-organized, speak good English and German and want the chance to develope yourself in a corporate environment?
Do you enjoy working with data in Excel files and making sure everything’s correct?
If yes, then read on. We are looking for You!
The Administrator’s responsibilities include a back-office operations such as:
- Checking information received from insurers against the information held on the system records
- Performing calculations using information available in the system
- Performing tasks such as: analyse booking differences, analyse brokerage and commission differences, clarification of premium amounts, reconciliation, administration of policy documentation, insurance confirmation, preparation of annual reports
- Updating/ renewing policy plans in the system
- Working closely with the local teams to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner
- Cooperating closely with team coordinator as well as the team and making sure all service level agreements are met
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- English and German – at least on a B2 level
- Good Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills with client focus
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Diverse and inclusive workplace – we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues!
Please attach CV in English only.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...