Position description and career opportunities
NOKIA MN Commercial Management is looking for an open-minded and engaged person who is keen to work in commercial analytics field directed towards establishing an optimal strategy for telecommunication business and in exploitation of data analytics approach for monitoring of strategic milestones attaining.
In this position, you will be a part of Commercial Strategy and Advanced Analytics team and you will be responsible for creating state-of-the-art data visualization and exploration as source of easily available insights to support business functions and analytics. You will be as well participating in maintaining small-to-large analytics infrastructure to be used across the business and consistently conduct research, design, implementation, and validation of cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse data sources to set the strategies assuring achievement of desired business outcomes in diverse fronts of telecommunication market.
If you are interested in joining of international and dynamic team consisting of passionate people to work on exciting tasks and if you are open to gain new prospective specialty and leverage your professional skills, then this position is for you.
- Contribution to Mobile Networks offer and market level commercial strategy development by advanced analytics application
- Generation of insights from advanced analytics and initiation of activities for strategic programs
- Drive operational and cross-domain analyses providing market trends, and benchmarks
- Answers to the executive management and middle-management action items related to strategic decisions
- Research on visualization techniques for provisioning a clear view on data patterns and conclusions to support fact-based decisions
- Work with multiply internal and external data sources within data analysis and visualization environment, such as: Microsoft PowerBI
- Aggregate, normalize and process data (e.g. with ETL process)
- Gather requirements for future improvements in data analysis, automation, visualizations and business understanding
- Create automation by scripting procedures development to support data organization
- University degree – preferably in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or economic sciences
- Communicative in business English (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL language
- Experience in the area of Microsoft Business Intelligence (especially MS PowerBI) will be a clear plus
- Knowledge about R language and Microsoft Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) will be a clear plus
- Good MS Excel skills, experience with Microsoft data visualization and „Power” applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills; intellectual curiosity and industry knowledge
- Organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and with complex tasks
- Highly responsible person who act independently within his/her own responsibility area
- Willingness to learn new data visualization techniques, methods and tools
- Team player
What we offer:
- Opportunity to learn and utilize cutting-edge visualization and analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- Possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- Work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- Opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- Friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- Work in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one’s achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more…
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Please add to attached documents the following clause: „Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”/”I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj