Krakow – Poland State
As a Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Review assigned customer portfolio via aging reports to identify delinquent accounts and initiate appropriate collection activity.
- Own and drive timely resolution of open issues preventing customer payment by following-up effectively with internal & external customers, instilling a sense of urgency for resolution/payment.
- Escalate accordingly to management when necessary, following existing escalation process.
- Document all collection efforts in SalesForce
- Meet AR Aging targets for the assigned portfolio
- Make recommendation for write-offs and customers needing to be placed with 3rd party collection agencies/attorneys.
- Proficiency in enterprise applications usage, ability to retrieve required information from the Siebel, SalesForce and Oracle
- Perform due diligence on accounts requiring credit check via review of credit score, financial statements, trade and bank references
About the Team
The Credit & Collections Team coordinates the timely payment of accounts receivable for the entire Akamai worldwide customer portfolio. This team interacts on a regular basis with all areas of finance as well as with other internal customers such as sales, service & legal to facilitate the resolution of disputed balance and the timely payment of outstanding invoices.
The team is also responsible for the review of customer credit worthiness and provides recommendations based on their findings. Through ongoing efficiency improvements and an emphasis on quality of operations, this team strives towards the overall goals of maintaining the integrity of AR, maximizing cash flow and minimizing exposure.
The Credit & Collections Specialist will add tremendous value to Akamai by decreasing outstanding past due receivables in their assigned portfolio through the constant review, research and resolution of issues he/she will come across via communication with internal & external customers.
Required Education and Experience
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in Collections
- Strong written and verbal communication English language skills
- Prior experience working within an International and diverse environment
- Good command of German, Spanish or French (minimum B2)
- Drive for results
- Problem solving skills
- Prior experience using Siebel, Oracle or SalesForce
- Prior experience working in IT industry
- Fluency in a non-English EMEA region language will be a plus
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację