TechSoup Europe is the European division of TechSoup, headquartered in San Francisco and led by Fundacja TechSoup, an independent Polish Foundation. In the last 33 years, TechSoup has connected over 1.2 million nonprofits and delivered more than US$13.5 billion in technology tools and philanthropic services from over 100 corporate and foundation partners all over the world. TechSoup Europe together with over 40 partner organizations representing many different areas: capacity building, media literacy, civic engagement, social innovation, or digital inclusion, helps nonprofits including grassroots, small, local organizations in 53 European countries and territories build their capacity. We equip changemakers with transformative technology products, knowledge, and services so they may benefit from technology and focus on their mission.
We are expanding Cloud Services Team and currently looking for candidates to join us as Cloud Services Technician.
As a member of the Service Delivery Team, you will be responsible for the technical delivery of cloud-based services purchased by TechSoup’s nonprofit customers from all over Europe.
In this role, you will perform directly the technical services delivery related mostly to the Office365 setups, e-mail and data migrations to Office365, and various Microsoft365 solutions implementations.
Lastly, delivering onboarding training of most popular cloud offerings such as Office365 and Google Workspace would be also your daily bread.
This role will work closely with the consultants, project managers (Services Consultancy Team) and other teams (Cloud Solution Provider) in selling, presenting, implementing and other support activities. Last but not least, your role requires thorough understanding of the relevant cloud solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Technical delivery of TechSoup-provided services such as cloud platforms setups, e-mail and data migrations, software installation support, customized solutions setup and maintenance, users onboarding trainings (Microsoft preferred),
- Coordinate and execute the respective project technical phases to ensure successful and timely delivery for customers,
- Ensure good quality of ongoing service support requests from Customers,
- Cooperation with other teams’ leaders and members to ensure the best value and quality for customers and internal teamwork,
- Provides solid, technical expertise on cloud integration options, products functionality, and implementation process,
- Develop services delivery knowledge base and share expertise to effectively support the adoption and expansion of offerings within different TechSoup teams,
- Support in the technical analysis of the customers to co-develop digital transformation road maps (delivery plans), including timeline, milestones, goals, success criteria,
- Address customer questions related to their service, as they arise, and engage the appropriate TechSoup resource to answer more detailed questions,
- Support sales and consultancy teams in sales activities that require technical expertise,
- Work closely with senior management to ensure new strategic customers successfully adopts recently purchased solutions.
- 1 year in direct technical services delivery or professional services delivery role, with a direct experience in delivering setups, implementations, e-mail migration for cloud-based services,
- 1 year in direct delivery of e-mail and data migrations for Office365 (preferred) or Google Workspace,
- 1 year of working in global organizational with international environment.
- Strong follow-through, organizational, time management skills,
- Technical expertise on services delivery (email and data migrations),
- Good Customer service expertise and skills,
- Good task management skills, including online PM tools use,
- Good interpersonal, communication, listening, and feedback skills,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required,
- Languages: English full proficiency (written/spoken) is required.
- Inner-driven personality eager to rapidly learn new skills,
- Enjoy working with people, teams and online collaboration,
- Positive thinker with a sense of humor,
- Focused on good enough rather than perfect delivery,
- Strong alignment with TechSoup’s core values: Promote Trust, Show Courage, Be Resourceful, Strive for an Equitable Planet, Be Relevant, Inspire.
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world,
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale,
- Employment contract and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included),
- Attractive office location in the center of Warsaw,
- Cloud solutions career path and professional growth opportunities.
- Tired of online work? Good, hybrid office presence is required when TechSoup Covid-19 Office Policy allows staff to come back to offices. The demanding onboarding process (3-6 months) might require at least 1-2 days a week of personal presence in the TechSoup’s Warsaw office. Please be informed, that remote-only (100%) candidates will not be accepted.
- Afraid of not meeting job requirements? Upskill and training process is available. Please note that we offer an extensive upskill and training opportunity (3 months) for candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements, but proved to be rapid learners, inner motivated team players, and willing to support nonprofits in this full-time job.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację