Cloud Platform Architect (OpenShift)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
You will work in IT Organization, which has Bosch worldwide responsibility in delivering high quality IT products, always close to the newest technology.
We are looking for a candidate with IT background. Your role:
- Being responsible for the build-up and the safe, stable operations of our Platform as a Service cloud solution „OpenShift Container Platform” on top of a modern Infrastructure as a Service layer
- Together with the team being responsible for the further development of the OpenShift Container Platform (e.g. integration of database services via API, the introduction of Service Meshes with ISTIO or Serverless with Knative)
- Consulting and supporting the technical implementation of solutions while considering the security concept of the Platform
- Participating in the 3rd level on-call duty in rotation with your colleagues (extra paid)
- Solving complex problems with a structured problem analysis
What distinguishes you:
- Multi-annual relevant work experience in the area of middleware or container operations
- Extensive knowledge in the administration of middleware (e.g. Tomcat, JBoss, Apache) on Linux. Basic knowledge in container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) and
- Ansible advantageous
- Fluent knowledge of English, German will be considered as an asset
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...