Cloud IT Security Specialist
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
You will be interacting with Bosch internal customers and providing consultation for IT security processes and services. You will support their projects and business activities to comply with internal IT security guidelines. You will also evaluate the IT security aspects for cloud solutions and advise customers on remediation measures. Together with other colleagues in team, you will ensure smooth operation of our IT security processes and services.
IT Security Consultant tasks include:
- General inquiry about IT security processes and services
- IT Security checks and consultation
- Customer follow-up
- Participation in service planning, development and reporting
- Participation in stakeholder meetings
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, Information Technology, IT security or a comparable course of study
- Relevant professional experience or specialist knowledge in at least two of the following areas: IT security, cloud security (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform), security threat & risk modeling / analysis, application and infrastructure security
- Experience with IT systems in the area of information security including the relevant norms, standards and laws (ISO27001, ISO27017, BSI C5, TISAX, GDPR, etc.)
- Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CEH, CISA, OSCP or comparable are also desirable
- You are self-confident, friendly and creative. You work in an analytical, structured and quality-conscious way
- You are highly customer-oriented and have high resilience and ability to resolve conflicts with customers
- Modern presentation and moderation techniques
- Ability to work in a team as well as the ability to work in a self-organized manner
- Very good written and spoken English Skills are required. German skills are value-added
- Open to discussions, team-oriented
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Cooperation with a global network of IT Experts
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...