Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Employees can work remotely
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
You will work in IT Organization, which has Bosch worldwide responsibility in delivering high quality IT products, always close to the newest technology. Your role:
- As a Technical Cloud Consultant in Bosch Coporate IT you will help Cloud Projects of the Bosch business units to successfully achieve their goals. They will be your internal customer and together you will design and develop the solutions they need
- Technology stack you will work with: Public Clouds – Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services as well as Bosch Private Cloud; Platforms – OpenStack, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry; Containerization – Kubernetes, Docker; Methodologies / Frameworks – DevOps, Scrum, SAFe
- Your daily tasks will include: joining the internal customer project teams; taking part in their Sprints; designing Cloud solution architectures; implementing parts of those Cloud solutions according to your skill profile (e.g. pulling up CI/CD pipelines, configuring and connecting Cloud infrastructures, making sure monitoring and security measures are in place)
- You will collaborate with other teams, business units and continents on a day to day basis and work in heterogeneous teams comprised of people with different skills, business unit assignments and locations.
What distinguishes you:
- Experience in designing and developing Cloud solutions (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with OpenStack, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker
- Any Cloud certification will be considered as an asset
- A degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Fluent English, German will be a plus.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...