Łopuszańska 96, 02-232 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- As a Technical Cloud Consultant in Bosch Coporate IT you will help Cloud Projects of the Bosch business units to successfully achieve their goals. They will be your internal customer and together you will design and develop the solutions they need,
- Technology stack you will work with: Public Clouds – Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services as well as Bosch Private Cloud; Platforms – OpenStack, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry; Containerization – Kubernetes, Docker; Methodologies / Frameworks – DevOps, Scrum, SAFe,
- Your daily tasks will include: joining the internal customer project teams; taking part in their Sprints; designing Cloud solution architectures; implementing parts of those Cloud solutions according to your skill profile (e.g. pulling up CI/CD pipelines, configuring and connecting Cloud infrastructures, making sure monitoring and security measures are in place),
- You will collaborate with other teams, business units and continents on a day to day basis and work in heterogeneous teams comprised of people with different skills, business unit assignments and locations.
- Experience in designing and developing Cloud solutions (Azure, AWS),
- Experience with OpenStack, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker,
- Any Cloud certification will be considered as an asset,
- A degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar,
- Fluent English, German will be a plus.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...