Cloud Architect / Development Engineer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Create something new: You will work in one of our most exciting IT areas – the Bosch Hybrid Cloud –, which enables the Bosch business units to deploy their innovative business models in mobility, industry, smart home and other areas.
- Reliable implementation: In the role of the Cloud Architect / Development Engineer, you support the product team in the design, implementation, and further development of the OpenShift platform and automation code.
- Integrated implementation: You are responsible for the design & integration of cloud services to the platform and concept new platform features.
- Help shape the future: You are interested in and informed about new cloud technologies and design the further development of our products, organization, and implementation of the Bosch Hybrid Cloud Strategy.
- Take responsibility: You are part of our product team and therefore responsible for the fulfillment of the business demands and a close customer communication.
- Experience cooperation: You will be part of our worldwide Bosch Hybrid Cloud Cloud Team which consists currently of multiple product teams in Europe, Asia and Americas.
- Personality: IT-guy, reliable, team player, innovative and motivated.
- Working Practice: solution-oriented, analytical and entrepreneurial thinking. Organized and structured, responsible and comfortable in an agile working environment (SCRUM). Ability to explain complex scenarios.
- Experience: In-depth professional experience in cloud architectures and ideally knowledge in one or more IT infrastructure areas (Compute, Network, Storage), container technologies or experience with Public Cloud Stacks like AWS or Azure.
- Knowledge: Advanced architectural cloud competencies (Red Hat Certified Architect, AWS/Azure certified Cloud architect, TOGAF or similar). Very good Linux skills especially in RHEL and CentOS, knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g., Java or C#), scripting (e.g., Bash or Python), CI/CD (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Concourse, Artifactory) and knowledge of cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Enthusiasm: Interest in current IT cloud technologies and Platform as a service.
- Education: completed degree with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or similar qualification.
- Languages: Very good English skills both written and spoken, preferably German skills.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment.
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...