Cloud Application Engineer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Working in the area of the Toolbase Service and helping to create a stable and future-proof platform for software development for all business units at Bosch.
- Supporting the team in designing, implementation and further development of the Toolbase Cloud product line.
- Understanding the requirements of our internal customers and users and maintaining a close collaboration with the customers.
- Ensuring that the service is secure, scalable, reliable and monitored.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- Being interested in new technologies e.g. cloud, containers, automation frameworks.
- Professional experience in test software development or related discipline.
- Strong experience in public cloud (AWS or Azure), automation frameworks and container technologies.
- Operating System (Windows, Unix/Linux), Test automation and scripting preferred Non-GUI.
Strong knowledge of programing or scripting language C#, Java, Python, or similar object-oriented language.
- Familiar with Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills, including technical documentation.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English (German is a plus).
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...