Client Service Support Specialist Poland Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
2+ years of financial services experience, preferably with accounting and custody exposure, and knowledge of financial market activities and transactions. Past client service experience would be advantageous.
Why is this job important
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Clint service support Specialist you will
- Ensure comprehensive communication between DataGX and Back Office (Fund Accounting / Centres of Excellence (COE) teams.
- Monitor OCFs checks lifecycle. Aid the DataGX Operations and Back Office teams to execute all daily checks, investigates discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of all data quality exceptions.
- Collect information and respond to Client questions and requests (IMTs).
- Maintain Event Log and Issue log for future improvements. Escalate and communicate effectively on issues / problems to management. Ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Identify and resolve work-processing issues, making suggestions to streamline operations. Work to create innovative and reliable service for STT’s Clients.
- Understanding of Fund accounting operational model to challenge data issues and be self- reliant in reaching to multiple touchpoints for resolution.
- Administrate Back Office HUBs Reporting duties.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments, DataGX and Back Office (Fund Accounting / COEs) teams.
- Understand the business model and provide training to the team/ other stakeholders.
- Proactively identifies service issues with client facing impact and brings them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work or projects progress and status of requests.
- Coordinate with the Team Managers and internal departments to meet client needs.
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Build and maintain strong client and inter-departmental relationships.
- Maintain systematic filing practices.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and thorough record keeping
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- Experience in a Fund Accounting environment, knowledge on MCH fund accounting and/or GP3 fund accounting.
- Ability to multitask, reprioritize, and work under deadlines.
- Attention to details, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of asset servicing and strong understanding of domestic and international markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-organize work, open-minded can-do approach.
- Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office (Excel, Outlook, OneNote).
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...