Client Service Operations Expert, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
Client Service Operations Expert will perform and review tasks on a highest level and in accordance with agreed quality standards. The role holder will help to supervise teams to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time and in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Service Operations Expert you will:
- Take leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of service to assigned clients.
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources.
- Identify issues and problems in Expense Manager and setup new funds/clients and carry out necessary corrective actions
- Monitor errors and potential breaches; complete relevant documentation and ensure training needs are identified and relevant training is carried out. Record errors in the error log and track progress.
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of the new systems and products particularly Expense Manager platform.
- Act as a focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts.
- Participate in Service Reviews and ad hoc client/donor site meetings.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the donor site and colleagues, communicating effectively with Client, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units through formalized reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Share your technical expertise and knowledge with the team during team meetings, 1:1 sessions with colleagues and during on the job training.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to staff on technical, professional and client issues.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail crucial.
- Methodical and organized.
- Team player.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business-related degree.
- Obtained or studying towards obtaining a professional accountancy qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in a Fund Accounting/Expenses environment is necessary.
- Minimum 2 years in expenses area.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent English skills.
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home (subject to existing business needs)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program that will help you to match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...