Your field of responsibility
Key responsibilities include performing risk assessment executing risk mitigation projects and providing support to IT on matters relating to regulatory, risk and corporate governance.
The person in that position will ensure that Credit Suisse effectively identifies and manages its risks related to IT and Information Security in line with business risk appetite.
As the CISO Risk Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Primary responsibility of risk partnership with functional IT involves risk advisory consultation, execution of risk assessments of IT assets (application, infrastructure, emerging technology, etc.)
- Direct support and collaboration with IT to consult on technology risk matters or regulatory compliance requirements impacting project indicators impacting IT
- Present and clearly articulate pertinent risk matters to IT stakeholders and business representatives
- Frequent engagements with global IT Risk peers and work in special interest working groups such as Internet Facing Applications, Key Risk Indicators Working Groups
- Prioritize and manage CISO book of work, projects and risk items
- Works with a team of established CISO Officers in all regions (Switzerland, EMEA, America, APAC)
- Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimize threats on Credit Suisse’s IT assets (infrastructure, system, application) and Branch assessment
- Tracking the latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of the latest cyber security technologies
- Guide organization on how CS to comply / improve in order to meet with the latest regulations and compliance requirements
- Championing and educating Credit Suisse about the latest security strategies and technologies
- Managing the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy
- Conducting continuous assessments of IT assets applications, infrastructure and identifying areas for improvement
- Ensuring compliance and governance is met
- Protecting the intellectual property of the organization at all times
- Reviewing, analyzing and delivering security metric, dashboard, and KRIs
- Drive global and regional CISO initiatives to enhance the cyber and information security controls for Credit Suisse
Your future colleagues
CISO Risk Assessment team at Credit Suisse is tasked to ensure that the data and IT systems of the bank are appropriately protected whilst enabling technology advancements in line with business strategies. If you are a Cyber Security geek who is looking for challenging career prospects, then apply and ignite your career by joining Credit Suisse! Become a CISO Risk Assessment team member and be a part of exciting journey, driving bank-wide Cyber Security Strategy. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who wants to grow a successful career in Information Security and wants to be a part of the ambitious & highly focused team.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- More than 5 years of experience in information security, cyber security, or risk management
- Detailed technical knowledge and experience with application, platform technologies, cloud technologies (e.g. SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and the cyber security controls associated with these technologies
- Technical experience in automating compliance and security controls
- Working understanding and knowledge with risk frameworks such as ISO 27001and NIST
- Exposure/familiarization of various major regulations governing IT pertaining to technology, information, or cyber risk management.
- Ability to contribute through others, collaborate well across seniority, cultures, and locations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and analytic skills with ability to coordinate and engage with business partners and all levels of management
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Previous experience working in a global organization and flexibility to accommodate global time zones as necessary
- Certified in at least one of the following: CRISC, CISA, CISM and/or CISSP will be advantageous
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...