Your field of responsibility
You will be responsible for ensuring the CISO mission is realized by providing key data on IT Security controls to our global IT organization. The role will encompass broad aspects of risk and controls management, providing senior business partners with data used to drive the risk posture of the bank.
Key assignments for this role:
- Opportunity to contribute to an established global enterprise-wide IT risk and security program, covering various aspects of IT risk and controls.
- Set and manage IT security control requirements and assess the risks for global IT.
- Work with IT & Business on controls and metrics to maintain a secure, controlled and manageable risk environment.
- Design new metrics to measure IT risks and ensure they are understood by key stakeholders.
- Drive the automation of IT risk metrics reporting by using leading industry data management platforms.
- Assure internal clients are kept updated on any new IT risk management developments, such as new methodologies, policies, tools and services.
- Collaborate with other teams to analyze the exposure associated with emerging threats.
Your future colleagues
The CISO team is part of the first line of defense in Credit Suisse, whose mission is to ensure IT control objectives are set, effectiveness is measured, and residual risks are handled. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of information security or IT audit/GRC experience.
- Information security or data privacy related certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM or CISA).
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Enterprise IT and the principles of IT Risk/Security.
- Understanding of NIST Cybersecurity Controls and related frameworks.
- Experience in managing or conducting IT Security Risk Assessments or Audits.
- Experience in evaluating controls against attack vectors.
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) and data management tools like Palantir Foundry.
- Current understanding of cyber security trends and types of attacks.
- Good understanding of the Financial Services industry and associated global regulatory environment.
- Results-oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skillset.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (presentation, proficiency in English).
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office).
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...