Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology– with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Are you looking for a challenging position to support bringing our customers closer to our products? We are looking for a person with experience in the field of CIAM (external Customer Identity and Access Management) to support our international DevSecOps and Consulting team. Our strength is to help Bosch’s internal business partners around the world to implement their Bosch products into our global CIAM solution. Are you also able to quickly understand complex requirements and like to communicate and support? Then you`ve come to the right place. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big:
- Self-dependent planning and conduction of CIAM onboarding processes for Bosch customers worldwide
- Customer consulting in regards of application implementation towards the central CIAM solution
- Support during preparing new applications to be onboarded to CIAM on international level
- Conduct training for customer`s 1st level supports
- Provide 3rd level specialist support
- Support our global team with on-call duties
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Support internal customers with creation of operative documents
- Forward customer requirements as an interface towards the DevSecOps team, PO and other stakeholders.
- Marketing of our internal CIAM Products and Services (e.g. Blog-Posts)
- As part of our global team of experts, you will consult our business units about available authentication
What distinguishes you:
- Very good analytical skills
- Self-motivated and a (global) team player
- Experience of working in international and virtual teams
- Agile Experience (SCRUM)
- Customer consulting and persuasion
- Experience with oAuth, OpenID Connect & Identity Server
- Coding skills (Java, .Net, SQL)
- Good communication skills
- Languages: very good English skills both written and spoken, German skills desirable
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...