CI/CD DevOps Engineer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Deployment of containerized applications on Kubernetes Infrastructure using deployment tool chain for our Customers in Projects and prod. Operation.
- Performing upgrade and updates in different environments for applications
- Participating in initial rollout processes
- Participating in designing, building & running application system integration and deployment toolchain
- Development of Kubernetes Deployment Manifests using Cloud native technologies
- Helm Charts development
- Kubernetes Operator pattern for deployment automation
- Testing & evaluating new tool features in close alignment with the project, development teams and customers
- Supporting application deployment issues on the platform e.g. through implementation of enhanced monitoring capabilities or collaboration with the application service providers
- Investigating future deployment scenarios (e.g. Public Cloud) based on deep technical knowledge of platform architecture
Technology Stack: Helm/Operator, Pipeline, Kubernetes Rancher/OpenShift, Linux and scripting languages Bash, Go, Python
- Experience in operating Linux-based solutions, ideally within context of distributed systems
- Experience with automation tools (ideally Jenkins) and at least one scripting language (, bash, python, Go etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Good understanding of IT concepts, especially related to operations, security, distributed computing and databases
- Profound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communicative and open mindset for virtual collaboration in internationally distributed team
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related fields
- Fluent English skills
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...