Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Recruitment Specialist German Speaker
- If you are interested in pursuing your career in the recruitment field, we offer a unique opportunity to become a part of the team that provides recruitment support for internal clients based in Germany and Switzerland.
- In the role of Recruitment Specialist you will be responsible for timely and accurate coordination of the recruitment related processes according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. The person will also interact with the internal Client on a daily basis via phone and email, as well as work on resolving recruitment related requests and cooperate with other delivery team members. Another key element will be ensuring that all the necessary process documentation is complete and up to date.
- Maintaining accurate data in the internal applicant tracking system
- Being the first point of contact for all candidates and maintaining contact with them throughout the whole recruitment process
- Prescreening of candidates’ applications
- Conducting phone interviews with candidates
- Scheduling high number of phone and in-house interviews (incorporating panel members from countries worldwide)
- Posting job advertisements and maintaining posted positions
- Sourcing candidates using tools such as Xing, LinkedIn and online databases
- Supporting on-shore Recruiters
- Excellent German communication skills, both written and verbal (C1)
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- Min. 1 year of professional experience (Customer Service or other areas)
- Experience in HR/Recruitment area would be an asset
- Strong motivation for development in HR/recruitment area
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Customer focus and excellent communication skills
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to: [email protected]. Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Capgemini Business Services jest obecnie jednym z największych centrów outsourcingowych działających na terenie Polski.