Your field of responsibility
Successful candidate will act as Capability Architect for Cloud Data Protection and Governance products and services we have and/or newly developing in the Data Protection area. As the Capability Architect, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Inspiring Change Projects form Capability Architecture perspective.
- Review and respond to new demand and requests from partners in terms of new service capability development, existing capability improvements and coverage expansion
- Design end to end service which introduce new capabilities or improvements into operation (that include integration with other products/process/services, preparing workflows, automations, defining requirements for implementation and operations)
- Produce solution design concepts and work on specification of high-level requirements.
- Coordinate and lead specification, development and communication of Service architecture plans and blueprints
- Represent Cloud Data Protection in working groups and strategy forums
- Liaise with Business IT, CISO and Security Architecture teams to elicit security requirements for IT solutions supporting Credit Suisse business
- Seek to ensure project delivery as part of an agile team, supporting overall service & product roadmap
Your future colleagues
Data Protection and Application Security organization within GCIO CSO is responsible for the design and delivery of the key products and services related to Information Security. This includes Public Key Infrastructure, Data Leakage Prevention, Information Rights Management, Application Security. We operate in 4 locations now: London, Zurich, Poland, India providing products and services globally to Credit-Suisse. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively, an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Consistent track record of overall 10+ years’ experience in various IT fields and 3y+ in the equivalent role
- Proficient in information security (i.e. encryption, key management, DLP, data classification) both on-prem and in cloud is essential, a depth and breadth of supporting technical knowledge or specialisms is advantageous
- Outstanding leadership experience; both in team development/management area and in leading the project, process, product, etc.
- Experience in designing new IT services according to ITIL and/or acting as a Service Architect or Service Manager for IT service.
- Experience in working in international environments or working abroad, preferably in finance institution
- Ability to build strong positive relationships across different levels of senior business partners in the organization.
- Experience in designing, implementing and on boarding services for users migrating to the new IT solutions
- Familiarity with technologies: DLP, Data at Rest Scanning products, RSA Archer, MS AIP, MS ADRMS, CASB, Cloud Key Management (AWS KMS, Azure KV), Encryption
- Practical experience in AGILE (including toolchain: Jira, Odyssey)
- Architecture, IT Service Management and Security certification is an advantage: TOGAF, ITIL, CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, CISM, CCSP
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...