Futurehome is an IoT company dedicated to creating simpler, safer, and smarter homes. Our mission is to improve how people experience everyday life by creating an accessible, safe, and smart way of living.
We are looking for a skilled C/C++ Developer with a collaborative growth mindset.
As a C/C++ Developer in Futurehome, you will be part of our Core team which is responsible for building services and integrating devices on Zigbee / Z-Wave / Bluetooth Stackfor. You will be in charge of building reliable, fast interfaces and integrations.
This is a great job for a person with a passion for trying out new tools, sharing your ideas with the team, and putting in the effort to bring those ideas to life while maintaining a constant drive for excellence. We work according to the Scrum methodology, so you will be attending daily stand-ups and working in sprints to ensure that the work is done on time and at the highest quality possible.
- Developing IoT edge software solutions for Futurehome’s IoT initiatives.
- Designing and developing IoT edge software modules that interact with sensors, and wireless transmission devices.
- Designing and developing security components required to communicate device to device & device to cloud.
- Designing edge architecture for IoT platforms and applications and selecting edge hardware, appropriate RF protocols
- Developing and testing edge software to collect data from industrial products, process and transmit to the cloud
- Rigorous revision controls for documentation of all software and potential hardware specifications
- Understanding data analytic needs as they will execute within hardware/embedded software design parameters
- Performing hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Building small features independently and large ones collaboratively
- Contributing to the building, customizing, and streamlining of our custom Linux based operating system
- Contributing to maintaining high communication uptime for each device
- Focusing on the highest value add work each and every sprint
- Being capable of self-guided work in a complex and multilayered architecture once given clear direction
- Minimum 2 years of active development experience C/C++
- Experience in one of 3 stacks is a must: Z-Wave (most preferred one), Zigbee, Bluetooth Low energy
- Strong command of English
- Experience in GO is a huge plus
- Experience in Embedded Linux is a huge plus
- Flexible working hours
- Technological freedom
- Remote work is possible
- Opportunity to work on breakthrough, international projects
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Option to participate in multiple learning initiatives, meetups, and internal projects
- Learning and development budget
- Referral bonus program
As a team of geeks, we use our skills to make a smarter, safer, interconnected planet. We simplify making our homes smart by creating an IoT infrastructure that enables products to work seamlessly together and build services on top. With well-developed solutions working as a centralized system, we help our customers increase the comfort and security of their homes, save time and money as well as preserve the environment.
#How to Apply
If you have a passion for creating and delivering great products, you consider yourself open-minded to new directions and you strive for continuous improvement as a way of life – Futurehome is the place for you!
Send your application via email :
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Futurehome is a smart home and smart building company founded in Norway in 2013 and growing internationally. Our mission is to simplify how people experience everyday life by creating an accessible, safe, and smart way of living thanks to new...