Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Client Onboarding Senior Analyst
The EMEA, Core Asia and Americas Intermediary Client Onboarding Team supports new client onboarding activities, changes to existing agreements and terminations. The team works with internal stakeholders to:
- Oversee the end-to-end client intermediary lifecycle process.
- Deliver a superior client service experience.
- Act as the central coordinator, working with teams across FT including compliance, finance, legal, sales, account services, investment affiliates, marketing, product, and operations.
- Coordinate directly with the client as needed.
The intermediary lifecycle process is for clients who require a legal agreement with a FT entity. Our support covers: new client on-boarding, changes to existing agreements, ongoing risk management, KYC/KYD documentation review and approval (1st line of defense responsibilities), terminations of agreements and change of names for mutual funds and Institutional Mutual Fund Rebate Arrangements.
We are currently looking two people for Client Onboarding Senior Analyst positions.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and co-ordinate the life cycle of the Client Onboarding stage which will require interaction with all business partners to ensure the process is run efficiently and to provide the client with top tier client service. This process will include (Screening, approvals, agreement review, agreement negotiation, agreement implementation, system setup, TA account setup and Agreement audit).
- Assist with enquiries and provide solutions to issues that may arise (internal and with the client).
- Assist sales, operations, finance, clients and others with contractual fund availability and pricing/rebate/service fee questions (internal and external).
- Define and document cross functional roles and responsibilities pertaining to intermediary lifecycle.
- Utilizing knowledge gained to recommend direction, influence and drive forward business and compliance goals.
- Obtaining and reviewing Intermediary KYC/KYD documentation for the onboarding and refresh stages of an Intermediaries life-cycle in line with business processes and procedures.
- Developing expert knowledge through independent research, participation in professional training and industry discussion related to financial crime, anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing rules, technology tools and techniques.
- Handle large-scale time sensitive legal/regulatory or other projects.
- Conduct initial and ongoing due diligence reviews of financial intermediary business partners to mitigate risk and ensure compliance with policies and best practices. Includes escalation and resolution of any identified issues with compliance, legal, sales and the client.
- Follow, review and continually update standardized protocols surrounding agreement content and internal department procedures.
- Develop and maintain online procedure manuals (SharePoint).
- Accurately enter, maintain and retain all agreements, documents, and key data points in contract management system.
- Respond to internal and regulatory audit queries
- Review and terminate lifecycle of business arrangements.
- Assist in preparation and presentation to senior management or sales/other groups of reports and updates.
- This role would sit in either our Poznan office.
We are looking for candidates who:
- 3+ years experience in a role(s) which own dedicated onboarding and AML KYC/KYD responsibilities within the asset management industry
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Previous use of Microsoft Dynamics an advantage.
- Ability to build, maintain, and enhance cooperative working relationships and work across a global, multi-product line organization
- Ability to foster a strong service-orientation and an advisory role in global client and business partner relationships
- Effective and persuasive interpersonal and communication skills as well as excellent listening and negotiating skills
- Advanced organizational, time management, customer service, and administrative skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Strong and effective communication in English – both verbally and in writing
- Consulting and communicating with business partners and departments to develop, revise and implement policies and procedures, educational materials and training sessions to maximize compliance and minimize risk
- Experience/familiarity with institutional clients, investment products, servicing needs will be an asset
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings)
- Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.