Business Support Specialist
Business Analysis and Operations Support
Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. That is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Business Support Specialist
Job Profile Summary
The Business Support Specialist (Novation) provides support for end-to-end (E2E) sales business processes, transactions and structures and independently solves business problems.
- Support the management and completion of Novation transactions to deliver the optimum outcome “customer experience, service excellence and performance consistency”
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally with global/regional/local teams such as Sales, Legal, Customer Success, Sales Ops/Support, Operations, Finance, and IT
- Solve customer/sales escalation, identify root causes to problems and improvement measures
- Support continuous process alignment and optimization initiatives/projects
- Act as subject matter expert in E2E sales process and supporting data, systems
- May perform other duties as required
- Understand key business and customer drivers
- Experience working cross-regions, with sales and other cross-functional departments for MNC
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with stakeholders, internal teams, and managers at all levels
- Ability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- Ability to set priorities, create plans, track issues/risks and deliver on-time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay focused, diligent under pressure
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, be impartial while remaining customer obsessed and a trusted partner
- Proactive, continuously learning, doing self-reflection, and sharing knowledge/experience
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience (desirable) with E2E sales and/or Q2C transactions/processes
- Analytical skills (desirable) to solve issues with business processes, data, and systems
- Experience (desirable) working in Data Center, Cloud or Telecom industry, in Business Operations or Sales Operations department
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion or beliefs, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...