What is the Marketing Strategy & Technology group responsible for?
Marketing Strategy & Technology is continuously reinventing how we create, maintain and distribute content, experiences and services to our wide range of clients. The rapid rate of change across marketing technology and asset management requires appropriate leadership focus on initiating the next major digital transformation aligned with cross-functional departments required to drive the business forward.
This role will focus on driving digital strategies leveraging and uncovering new technologies that will help us transform the journey across the digital landscape.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Business Architect?
The Business Architect is responsible for improving visibility into the future state of business strategies and identification of synergies between projects to ensure effective execution. They engage business lines within sales and marketing to understand their needs/challenges and map it to business/technology architecture that is in place or planned. Identify gaps in technology offering, new opportunities and if directional shift is needed. Create and maintain roadmaps to support the evolution of digital capabilities based on the strategic vision, business need and product (technical solution) roadmap. This person ensures the systems and processes enable the business to meet specific objectives. They liase across many dependent teams and service providers/vendors to build a comprehensive understanding of key business functions and technology required to support or further enable these functions. They are responsible for conveying the overall vision, defining and prioritizing desired features and managing the day-to-day as well as strategic/future focused roadmap.
- Create and maintain strategic roadmaps in alignment with business priorities, strategies and technology roadmaps.
- Consult with Business Product / Capability Owners and Technology Application Owners to maintain capability roadmaps and ensure delivery on key objectives across strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for bringing transparency, common understanding and broader thinking to business and/or technical solutions.
- Stay current on new capabilities emerging, assess potential value / benefit and recommend changes as required based on business and/or technical needs.
- Recommend roadmap changes, pilots with new vendors and timing for changing to new providers.
- Maintain strong awareness and acumen of the investments industry trends.
- Identify emerging technology that can add business value and to modify business practices to take full advantage of technology innovation.
- Define, establish and lead innovative approaches and solutions that require transformational changes within and across the enterprise, including organizational change plans and project financials.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to business analysts.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- 5+ years of experience of related work experience; background in strategy development, consulting, and/or business transformation
- Agile certification or DAD is ideal, Lean and/or Six Sigma knowledge
- Strong communication skills,
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment,
- deals with ambiguity effectively,
- strong attention to details and technical aptitude, ability to establish and enforce standards
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.