Business Analytics / Business Intelligence Consultant
Łopuszańska 96, 02-232 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Working on a project basis as an internal consultant for central areas and specialist departments in the topic of social media monitoring and social listening.
- As a part of the analytics team you are responsible for ad-hoc analysis requests to support management in decision making and result measurement.
- In your work you support monitoring activities such as communication management, market observation, trend recognition, product observation and quality management, both in the technical setup, in the analytical evaluations and further development
- Setting up search queries according to client requirements, analyzing the results and consult customers in the interpretation of the data.
- Creating and visualizing reports and design real-time dashboards for customers and your business
- You support in technical questions around the topic of media analysis
- Working collaboratively with a geographically distributed workforce across the world and across different functional organizational units and hierarchical levels. Make things happen, be proactive, set high self-standards, and commit to organizational goals.
What distinguishes you:
- Profound experience with social media monitoring tools and techniques, e.g. Brandwatch (preferred), Sprinkler, Talkwalker.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in social media with focus on social media monitoring or data research and analysis.
- Profound understanding of objectives, benefits, content and usage of social media and other media.
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Project management/consulting experience.
- Strong analytical competency, independent, goal-oriented
- Experience with presentation and moderation in international, intercultural environments and working in virtual teams
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on market research, communication sciences, linguistics, information technology, (business) computer science, or related field.
- Languages: Fluent in English and German in speaking and writing
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...