Business Analyst with chemistry background who will innovate healthcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need IT Specialist Business Analyst who has:
- experience in a drug discovery environment
- good understanding of organic chemistry and biochemistry,
- understanding how chemical matters are represented digitally (e.g. SMILES, mol file, SDF file, etc),
- experience with purifying and validating compound structure via common analytical methods (e.g. NMR, LCMS, etc).
- understanding of concept of lead optimization and SAR (Structure-activity relationship)-analysis
- proficiency in standard software (e.g. VISIO, Invision, etc) used to document and diagram requirements expressed by chemists
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- very good communication skills in English
- flexible work schedule to accommodate timezone difference between Poland & SSF.
- salary range: 8000 – 10000 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, hackathons, conferences etc.)
- experienced and professional colleagues and workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- permanent full time employment with a truly global company
- flexible working hours (starting your day at 7-11)
- a chance to work on solutions which can improve patients’ lives.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Roche Global IT Solution Centre wykorzystujemy najnowsze technologie by pokonywać bariery w medycynie. Stabilne zatrudnienie, poczucie misji i doskonałe warunki pracy stanowią solidne fundamenty, pomagając nam jasno określić ścieżkę swojej kariery.