Business Analyst – Treasury Accounting
The Treasury Accounting System Support Administration team is responsible for managing four core Treasury Accounting systems and 30 bank platforms and applications which takes care of payments processing and fund accounts reconciliation.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Business Analyst?
Systems Support, maintenance & administration
- Prepare and administer system for users
- Perform user access certification reviews and termination reviews
- Process file uploads and manual imports per procedures provided, address routine problems with data feeds
- Independently handle resolution of routine issues per provided procedures
- Work with TACC Systems teams and FTT to resolve system issues, i.e. system availability, data integrity issues, etc.
- Setup the system with new/updated data for new funds launches, mergers and closures and accounts
- Support users with ad hoc reporting needs per user requirements
- Participate in business continuity testing for TACC production processes
- Provide root cause analysis for the issues encountered
- Perform good order review and adhere to internal control policies
- Develop and maintain Crystal Reports per user requirements
- Develop new reports using MS Access, MS Excel and SharePoint
- Develop VBA code for use in automation and reporting
- Develop ad hoc queries using SQL and TOAD
- Participate in TACC systems enhancements, upgrades
- Prepare and maintain daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for internal and external TACC clients based on specifications.
- Ensure accuracy of reporting by verifying results.
- Communicate and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Participate in gathering and documenting business processes/systems requirements
- Make recommendations for implementing improvements related to business processes
- Responsible for analyzing workflow and propose improvements
- Participate in system testing.
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Systems preferred
- 2 to 4 years accounting or systems experience in an automated environment
- Automated workflow management helpful
- Report writing systems and/or query tools
- Experience with computer systems analysis, development, testing and conversion
- Experience with bank reconciliation a plus
- Experience with money transfer and/or banking systems a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Systems management – administration and control of scheduled jobs
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- MS Access – Intermediate to Advanced
- Excel – Intermediate to Advanced, including Macro Development
- Understanding of Database Structure a plus
- Ability to query data effectively
- Crystal Reports Development knowledge a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills a must
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.