Your field of responsibility:
We offer a role as Business Analyst & Project Manager with a global mandate across all IWM Operations. You will have the unique and challenging opportunity to be part of this evolutionary journey for the next level of operational services, to meet client’s growing service demand.
- Support the development and delivery of a Target Operating model through production and management of the changes.
- Study, analyse and shape new ideas and change drivers originating from internal and external sources.
- Partner with the IWM Operations global management team to deliver a structured and targeted transformation strategy.
- Shape the problem statement as well as the creation and communication of business cases and supporting project charters incl. roadmap.
- Exposure to several international teams of various seniority across the business, operations and technology.
- Act as gatekeeper in regards to technical and business process decisions implied through change in technology or new business, regulations or compliance.
Your future colleagues:
Group Operations Solutions (GOS) provides IT solutions to Group Operations (GO) that carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the business divisions ensuring the excellent execution of millions of transactions on a day to day basis. Become part of an inspiring team with many highly skilled specialists and get the opportunity to work in an agile oriented international environment closely together with dedicated Business and IT professionals. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience:
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- 5+ years of proven work experience in the financial industry.
- Experience of business analysis to change management with strong transformational mind-set.
- Excellent project management skills in an international environment.
- Detailed knowledge of front-to-back banking processes (buy and sell-sides).
- Experience in back office processing around Custody, Transfers, Asset Servicing, Settlements, Reconciliations, Financial Messaging desirable.
- Detailed understanding of client trade booking flows.
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to details and high level of stakeholder management skills at all levels.
- Ability to work in remote conditions as operations is organized globally.
- Results-oriented, hardworking individual who demonstrates transparent working style with frequent communication.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills with proficiency in English. An additional European language e.g. Spanish is an asset.
- Good understanding of our competitors, the Banking as well as the Technology Industry.
- Strategy consulting and/or management consulting background specializing in financial industry aspects seen as an asset.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members,
- Pension plan,
- Charity days,
- Training and development,
- Internal Mobility.
- Language training course,
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas,
- Parking allowance,
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.),
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.),
- Relocation package,
- Employee Referral Program,
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office).
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...