Business Analyst, Officer
The Officer Business Analyst is responsible for liaising with business teams in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes, policies and information systems.
- Follow the BA process outlined in the BA Charter;
- Analyse of new system enhancements/regulatory changes/ operational process improvements requests to understand in detail impact on business functions and systems;
- Work with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria;
- Define mapping of “as-is” and “to-be” business processes;
- Interpretation of business needs and translation into application and operational requirements;
- Document requirements according to standard templates using natural language;
- Walkthroughs of requirements with Business and Technology areas;
- Obtaining appropriate sign-off;
- Reporting of progress to Project Manager;
- Escalation of risks and issues to Project Manager;
- Working closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Provision of the Application Support Document;
- Writing User Manuals, Training Material and Application Support Documents as required;
- Proactively identify and contribute to the evolution of the BA Charter/Methodology to industry best practice, to meet the changing requirements of customers, to improve efficiency, or to reduce risk;
- Drive and challenge Business Units on their assumptions of how they can execute business processes;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in systems and processes;
- Project management of small initiatives may be required from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years of business analysis experience in a financial services institution;
- Knowledge of BPMN and process modeling system (for example: Visio);
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation;
- Ability to ask right questions and ability to interpret and present gathered information;
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder relationship management skills;
- Ability to work autonomously as a member of a distributed workforce, collaborating with team members in different State Street locations around the globe.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 35 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...