Your field of responsibility
- Deliver BA artifacts and provide BA involvement to manage the delivery of changes to Credit Risk Data Warehouse arising from upstream, downstream, business and regulatory demand.
- Liaise with Credit Risk Management (CRM) and Risk Reporting (RDM) business teams and clients of the CRIS application to elicit, analyze, specify and document detailed requirements for change requests.
- Communicate and manage the prioritization of these requirements with the Dev Lead and PM to ensure a common understanding between business and IT
- Coordinate with the application development teams located in Poland, India and London to ensure that requirements are understood and that technical solutions fully meet these requirements.
- Carry out test case reviews to assure test coverage with providers within the team (QA and Developer resources)
- Provide defect analysis during Integration (QA), User Acceptance and Regression Testing phases, working with development and change teams to facilitate closure of open issues.
- Facilitate communications between a number of teams including CRM, RDM, Analysts, Developers, Testers and other IT application teams.
Your future colleagues
The development team is primarily focused on Warsaw, London and India. As individuals will move between projects team sizes will vary over time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Proven business knowledge of Credit Risk in Investment Banking with a minimum of 3 years of experience in this business area, ideally in Risk
- Reporting and Regulatory delivery, e.g. Basel III, BCBS239, etc.
- Ideal candidate has history of delivery with Data Warehouse applications and reporting.
- Exposure to data analysis with phenomenal SQL skills, ideally in Oracle.
- Understands the various software development methodologies viz. Agile and Waterfall methods
- Experience across all phases of the systems development lifecycle with a detailed understanding of the role and responsibilities of the BA in each phase is essential
- An understanding of standard change control policies and procedures is essential
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Proven MS Office skills
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...